Principle Office Located at:
2319 Hall Johnson Road, Suite B
Colleyville, Tx 76034
Has the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) sent you a notice concerning the impending suspension of your driver's license? If you have not yet responded to the ticket, your driver's license may soon be suspended. It may be in your best interest to get in touch with the legal representatives at the Law Office of Attorney Jack Byno. Our lawyers have been handling DL suspensions and helping our clients through Westlake Driver's License Suspension Hearings for over 20 years, so rest assured that we will do everything in our power to help you safeguard your license and return to the road.
DWI convictions, moving violations and too many traffic tickets are among the reasons the Texas DPS may take action to suspend your driver's license. You will know if your license is in jeopardy of being suspended, because DPS will mail you a Notice of Suspension. You can review your Texas Driving Record if you are dubious as to why your driver's license is on the line, and you can fill out our DL Suspension Contact Form to schedule a consultation with our law firm.
The suspension of your driver's license may occur for a number of reasons:
1. A Crash Suspension results when you have been involved in a car accident with another vehicle in Westlake, and have failed to produce auto insurance; a Crash Suspension may also occur if you have caused the other party involved in the crash bodily harm, but have failed to pay for their ensuing medical costs.
2. If you have been charged multiple times, for the same Westlake traffic offense, over a certain amount of time, your Habitual Violation can result in the suspension of your driver's license.
3. Your suspended DL may be the result of a physician's judgement call. If you are deemed medically unfit to drive by a doctor, they could notify DPS, who may then choose to suspend your driver's license.
4. DL suspensions can be caused by No Insurance Convictions, which occur when drivers choose to get behind the wheel without auto insurance.
5. Unpaid State surcharges, which may have been a ramification of a DWI conviction or other serious traffic violation, may result in the suspension of your driver's license.
After you retain our law firm to represent you at your Suspension Hearing, we will inform the Texas Department of Public Safety. If you are a resident of Westlake, Texas, your hearing will be scheduled at the Justice of the Peace Court. In most cases your presence is unnecessary and our lawyers can appear before the judge on your behalf. It would be in your best interest and in ours, however, if we had an opportunity to look over your driving record beforehand so that we are better prepared to defend you at your DL Suspension Hearing.
If your case is not won in court, or if you have failed to respond to a Notice of Suspension mailed to you by DPS, your driver's license will be suspended. If you proceed to drive upon this development, you are doing so illegally, as your license is now invalid. However, our attorneys may be able to obtain for you an Essential Needs License, commonly known as an Occupational Driver's License (ODL), if you do not have a CDL or DWI charges on your driving record, so that you can legally transport yourself to work, school, the doctor's office and other necessary locations.
Our legal experts are standing by to take your call and to answer any questions you may have about Westlake driver's license suspensions. Call the law office, visit our FAQ Page or complete a DL Suspension Contact Form.
Copyright WESTLAKE TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY. All rights reserved.
Traffic tickets defended and warrants lifted in all Municipal Courts in Tarrant County, including, but not limited to Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Mound, Colleyville, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Edgecliff Village, Euless, Everman, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Keller, Kennedale, Lakeside, Lake Worth, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, NRH, Pantego, Pelican Bay, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Saginaw, Sansom Park, Westlake, Watauga, Westlake, Westover Hills, Westworth Village, White Settlement, and all Tarrant County Justice of the Peace (JP) Courts.
JACK BYNO, ATTORNEY AT LAW
2319 HALL JOHNSON ROAD, SUITE B
COLLEYVILLE, TX 76034